The Outback Steakhouse Tiger Sauce is a tremendous sauce to serve with roast beef or steak. This creamy, barely scorching sauce goes so properly with roasted meats.
This submit incorporates affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Outback Tiger Dill Sauce
Every time I make a first-rate rib roast, I consider making among the Outback Steakhouse Tiger Dill Sauce. It’s so straightforward to make, and it provides the fitting contact to many varieties of meat.
I wish to serve this with corned beef, roast beef, and I’ve even put this on a sandwich earlier than. The Outback Steakhouse menu has so many various recipes that I like to make.
What Is Tiger Sauce?
Tiger Sauce is the legendary white sauce Outback Steakhouse serves alongside its roast beef. The creamy horseradish sauce has been a preferred condiment of visitors for years, and now you can also make it at dwelling with this Outback Tiger Dill Sauce for Roast Beef recipe.
What Makes Tiger Sauce so Good?
Horseradish isn’t one thing that everybody loves, but it surely’s onerous to get sufficient for individuals who do. Tiger Sauce combines the sharpness of ready horseradish sauce with the tang of bitter cream and provides dill for one more dimension of taste.
What Makes This Recipe for Outback Steakhouse Tiger Sauce the One You Wish to Attempt
This sauce gives nearly probably the most return in taste for the quantity of effort on the market. There isn’t any want to purchase a bottle of horseradish sauce when it’s so straightforward to make this Tiger Dill recipe.
Tiger Sauce Elements
To make Tiger Sauce, you’ll want simply three elements:
- Bitter cream
- Ready horseradish
- Contemporary or dry dill
Ready horseradish often incorporates vinegar, salt, and typically sugar. Don’t be confused. Ready horseradish isn’t the identical as ready horseradish sauce or grated horseradish. Search for Bubbie’s or Golds for the very best style.
How one can Make Tiger Sauce
This sauce recipe is straightforward, however you want to plan forward to permit the flavors to mix completely.
- Combine the entire elements in a bowl. Ensure that all the things is totally included.
- Retailer lined within the fridge for at the very least 4 hours. In order for you a extra pronounced taste, wait as much as 48 hours earlier than utilizing it.
- Should you don’t have bitter cream, you should use an equal quantity of unflavored Greek yogurt and even mayonnaise with a teaspoon of white wine vinegar.
- Attempt including a tablespoon of Dijon mustard rather than the dill.
- For a thinner sauce, add half & half or heavy cream till your attain your required consistency.
What Do You Put Tiger Sauce On?
This Tiger Sauce recipe is the right accompaniment for any lower of beef. It’s generally eaten with roast beef or prime rib, whether or not scorching, chilly, or sliced on a sandwich. Nonetheless, you may get extra inventive than that in order for you. Do that Tiger Sauce recipe on:
Tiger Sauce Recipe FAQs
What Is a Good Substitute for Tiger Sauce?
Whether or not you don’t like the warmth, are attempting to chop again on fats, or simply can’t discover all of the elements you want to make Tiger Sauce, you should use one of many following substitutions:
- Garlic Aioli is right in order for you the creaminess of Tiger Sauce however don’t like the flavour of horseradish. If making garlic aioli from scratch is simply too troublesome, simply add a little bit grated garlic and squeeze of contemporary lemon juice to store-bought mayonnaise.
- Horseradish Mustard is an effective selection in case you like horseradish however wish to lower energy or keep away from dairy merchandise.
- Horsey Sauce from Arby’s is a much less tangy and barely sweeter model of Tiger Sauce. Of us who like issues on the delicate facet might wish to take a look at this fast and simple Horsey Sauce recipe.
Is the Outback Tiger Sauce a Sizzling Sauce?
No, this recipe isn’t thought-about a scorching sauce. It’s a modernized model of conventional horseradish sauce.
Is There a Tiger Sizzling Sauce That Is Offered in Bottles?
You’ll find a scorching sauce offered underneath the identify “Tiger Sauce” in shops, but it surely’s not the identical. Outback Steakhouse doesn’t promote its model of Tiger Dill Sauce within the grocery store.
How Lengthy Does Tiger Sauce Final?
You’ll be able to maintain the Tiger Sauce within the fridge for as much as per week, however the flavors will intensify the longer it sits. Should you like a milder sauce, eat it sooner.
How one can Retailer Outback Steakhouse Tiger Dill Sauce
Retailer the horseradish sauce in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as per week.
Love Outback Steakhouse? Make these copycat recipes!
Favourite Sauce Recipes
You should definitely take a look at extra of my straightforward sauce recipes and the very best copycat Outback Steakhouse recipes right here on CopyKat!
Outback Tiger Sauce
A first-rate rib roast or steak by no means had a greater sauce than this tiger dill sauce!
Add to Assortment Go to Collections
- 1 cup bitter cream
- ¼ cup ready horseradish
- 2 teaspoons chopped contemporary dill or dry dill weed
Mix all of the elements in a small bowl and blend properly.
Refrigerate in an hermetic container for at the very least 4 hours, or ideally for 1 to 2 days, to permit the flavors to meld earlier than serving.
Energy: 47kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 0g | Fats: 4g | Saturated Fats: 2g | Ldl cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.1mg