Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap is a good breakfast that you’re going to love. This may be present in one of many Starbucks espresso outlets or you can also make one at residence with this simple copycat recipe.
This publish accommodates affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What Makes the Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap So Good?
With later nights and busy mornings, breakfast on the go is turning into rather more routine. However that doesn’t imply the very best you are able to do is seize a donut on the best way out the door. These Spinach Feta Breakfast Wraps are a more healthy choice and style so a lot better.
Fluffy egg whites, tender spinach, candy and tart sun-dried tomatoes, and tangy feta cheese wrapped in a complete wheat tortilla is likely one of the hottest breakfast sandwiches at Starbucks, and straightforward to make at residence with this copycat Spinach Feta Wrap recipe.
Why You Ought to Attempt This Recipe
This Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap recipe is scrumptious, easy to make, simple to reheat, and handy to take with you. Since they freeze splendidly, you’ll be able to inventory your freezer with numerous wraps (see the Attainable Recipe Variations part beneath), and also you’ll at all times have a nutritious meal you’ll love that’s prepared in minutes!
Spinach Feta Wrap Elements
For a copycat Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap, you want:
- Egg whites
- Floor black pepper
- Giant tortilla or wrap
- Solar-dried tomatoes
- Feta cheese
Should you choose, be happy to make this wrap utilizing entire eggs or a 3rd of a cup from a carton of egg whites from a carton.
Starbucks makes use of entire wheat tortillas, however you’ll be able to decide for the standard or a gluten-free wrap.
Jarred julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil are greatest on this recipe. Attempt drizzling among the olive oil over the egg whites for much more taste!
Learn how to Make Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap
To prepare dinner the egg whites and spinach:
- Separate the eggs. You’ll solely use the egg whites so reserve the egg yolks for making different recipes.
- Whisk collectively the egg whites, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Warmth a non-stick pan over medium-low warmth. Calmly grease the pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Pour within the egg whites and stir briefly with a silicone spatula.
- As soon as the egg whites start to set, stir the spinach into the eggs.
- Proceed to prepare dinner till the spinach wilts. Pour off any liquid into the sink and reserve the egg whites combination for later.
To assemble the copycat Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap:
- Heat the tortilla in a big skillet over medium warmth for 1-2 minutes on either side to make it simpler to fold.
- Place the tortilla on the work floor.
- Place the cooked egg whites and spinach combination on the underside third of the tortilla.
- Unfold just a few items of sun-dried tomatoes on high of the egg whites and crumble some feta excessive.
- Carry the underside of the tortilla over the egg whites, fold within the sides, and roll into the form of a burrito.
Tip: You probably have a panini press, you’ll be able to toast it for a couple of minutes.
Attainable Recipe Variations
Apart from swapping out the egg whites for entire eggs and utilizing a special kind of tortilla, you’ll be able to experiment with numerous fillings. Listed here are just a few mixtures chances are you’ll wish to attempt:
- Smoked Salmon and Egg Wrap: Add smoked salmon and recent dill to the eggs. Unfold cream cheese on the tortilla earlier than wrapping.
- Capresse and Egg Wrap: Cook dinner the eggs with seeded tomatoes. Put sliced mozzarella, recent basil, and a splash of balsamic glaze on high of the eggs earlier than rolling.
- Tex-Mex Scrambled Egg Wrap: Scramble the eggs with black beans and sliced jalapeno peppers. High the eggs with sliced avocado and a drizzle of chipotle mayo, and fold right into a breakfast burrito.
What to Serve With This Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap Recipe
Pair with a cup of espresso for breakfast on the go, or sit right down to a extra relaxed meal with residence fries or a combined inexperienced salad on the facet.
Learn how to Retailer a Spinach Feta Wrap
For wraps you propose to make upfront, permit the egg whites to chill to room temperature and pour off any extra liquid. Put together the breakfast burritos as above, wrap them in plastic wrap, after which retailer them in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as three days.
Should you choose to freeze the breakfast burritos, wrap every individually in aluminum foil after which put them in a freezer bag for as much as a month. Make sure to label the foil wrapper to know what filling is inside.
What’s the Finest Strategy to Reheat Spinach Feta Wraps?
Reheating a wrap within the microwave is the quickest choice. Wrap a thawed breakfast burrito with a moist paper towel and warmth it for about two minutes or till scorching. For a frozen wrap, enhance the cooking time by a minute or two.
For a crunchier wrap, attempt reheating aluminum foil-wrapped breakfast burritos in a preheated 350-degree Fahrenheit oven for 15 to twenty minutes. Defrost frozen wraps in a single day within the fridge earlier than reheating.
Standard Starbucks Copycat Recipes
Favourite Breakfast Recipes
Try extra of my simple breakfast recipes and the very best Starbucks recipes right here on CopyKat!
Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap
Lower your expenses whenever you make your individual Starbucks Spinach Feta Wrap at residence with this simple copycat recipe.
Add to Assortment Go to Collections
- 3 egg whites or 1/3 cup of egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon floor black pepper
- 1/4 cup recent spinach leaves
- 1 burrito-sized entire wheat tortilla or wrap
- 2 teaspoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons feta cheese
In a small bowl, beat the egg whites with salt and pepper.
Warmth a small nonstick skillet over medium-low warmth. Spray the skillet with nonstick spray and pour within the eggs. Gently shake the skillet because the eggs prepare dinner.
Add the spinach on high of the eggs and let the spinach wilt.
Take away the eggs and spinach from the skillet and place them on the tortilla.
Scatter sun-dried tomatoes and feta over the eggs and spinach.
Fold the tortilla like a burrito (backside up first, then sides), minimize it in half, and serve.
Should you occur to have a Panini press, this sandwich is superb when pressed for a second or two.
Energy: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 12g | Fats: 2g | Saturated Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 580mg | Potassium: 526mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 790IU | Vitamin C: 5.9mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1.1mg